Today’s Job of the Day comes to us from One World Logistics of America
One World Logistics of America provides customers with comprehensive transportation and logistics services throughout the United States. Overall, these include long- and short-haul trucking, air, rail and ocean cargo support, and LLP services.
Also, their experienced drivers, proven technology and industry experience ensure that customers receive great service.
One World Logistics of America, Inc. (OWL) established in April of 1999. However, in 2014, OWL consolidated operations with Clark Trucking, an Ohio-based carrier.
Currently, One World Logistics is hiring Local 2nd Shift CDL A Dry Van Drivers in Marysville OH.
- Home Daily: Monday through Friday with Occasional Saturdays
- Avg $50,000/year with opportunity for more
- Monthly Attendance bonus
- Monthly Safe Driving bonus
- Company performance bonus
- Newer equipment
- NO TOUCH Freight
- 100% premium paid medical, vision and dental benefits to you and your family
- 401k (Company Maximum Match = 4% of base wage)
- 8 paid holidays
- 1 week paid shut down in July and 1 week paid shut down in December
- 48 paid vacation hours after 90 days of employment (in addition to shutdowns and Holidays)
Overall, One World Logistics asks that candidates are at least 21 years old and hold their CDL A license.
Interested in applying?
Learn more about the job requirements, benefits, pay and more.