Today’s Job of the Day comes from E.J. Stutzman
E.J. Stutzman, Inc. is a family owned and operated company that’s looking for CDL A OTR drivers. We are a regional carrier running all 48 contiguous states and Ontario. We have a stock of forty aluminum spread axle 48’ & 53’ flatbeds and drop decks rounded out with Conestoga trailers to keep freight dry. With 24/7 tracking and dispatch and a knowledgeable support staff, E.J. Stutzman, Inc. has the tools and equipment necessary to get the shipment where it needs to go.
As a Company Driver for our Flatbed division, you have the respect and support of an entire team behind you every step of the way! We make safety, respect, and teamwork a priority. E. J. Stutzman has resources available to help you reach your career goals. We put you behind the wheel of some of the newest equipment in the trucking industry and our sophisticated freight planning ensures driver friendly freight and reliable home time.
Currently, E.J. Stutzman is hiring CDL A OTR Conestoga Flatbed Drivers in Sugarcreek, OH.
- Pay is percentage based: Pay as high as $0.60 CPM for experienced drivers.
- Average of 2,500 miles per week
- Weekly mileage bonus starting at $0.03 per mile
- Twice yearly safety bonuses based on accrued mileage
- Stop-off pay, tarp pay, detention pay, break down pay
- Vacation pay of 1 week after first year
- Paid training — up to $100 per day
Job Highlights & Benefits
- Home every weekend
- Take Home Truck program available
- Rider and Pet ride along program
- Prefers to hire within 150 mile radius of Sugar Creek, OH
- Manual – Late model Freightliner, Cascadia, Columbia
- 1 outward facing camera, no inward facing and no audio
Interested in applying for this opportunity?
Learn more about the company, the job requirements, compensation, benefits, and more.