Today’s Job of the Day comes to us from EnviroTech Services, Inc.
Come join the EnviroTech Services Team! Under the direct supervision of the Order & Delivery Supervisor, the Driver/Applicator will safely transport and apply material while providing outstanding customer service. This position will be responsible for the following: DOT Class A operation of truck and truck tractor equipment; operation of product application equipment, plant loading and unloading equipment; plant blending and mixing equipment; shop equipment; and railcar unloading equipment when required.
Currently, EnviroTech is seeking a CDL A Regional Tanker/Applicator Driver in Randolph, MN and a CDL A Regional Tanker/Applicator Driver in West Jordan, UT.
- Average annual pay (MN): 55k-70k per year
- $23.00 – $28.00 per hour, depending on experience
- Average annual pay (UT): 55k-70k per year
- $21.00 – $25.00 per hour, depending on experience
- Drivers are guaranteed 40 hours a week, and work on average 50 hours per
- Full Time Hourly OT eligible position
Benefits & Perks:
- Great company benefits starting 45 days of hire
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (company will contribution to your HSA per month)
- Flexible Spending AccountLife Insurance
- 401K with 6% company match
- 8 Paid Company Holidays
- Start earning PTO immediately 15 days per year
- Tuition and Certification Reimbursement Program
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Slip Seating: No
Home Time, Route, & Schedule:
- Home 2-3 days
- Some OTR work required, 1-2 nights per week company paid hotel and per diem
- Mon-Fri schedule (days) with some weekend work during peak seasons
- Level of Touch: Load and unload
- 18 speed manuals (some automatic)
- 2012 -2020 Kenworth and Peterbilt with sleepers
- Spray houses on the back of the tanker
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum age 18
- Endorsements: Tanker and Air Brakes must be willing to get doubles/triples within 90 days of hire. Will reimburse.
- 1-year operating manual 18 speed transmission
- 1-year operating a DOT vehicle in winter conditions
- Knowledge applying tire chains to a DOT vehicle
- Must be able to pass DOT testing requirements for drivers
- Valid Driver’s License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record MVR (no more than 3 minor violations and/or accidents in past 3 years)
- May be required to work overtime and weekends or holidays and may be required to work on-call activities.
- MN Hiring Radius: Drivers must live within 70 miles of Randolph, MN
- UT Hiring Radius: Drivers must live within 70 miles of West Jordan or Salt Lake City, UT
Duties and Responsibilities:
- DOT Class A driving of truck and truck tractor combinations. Safe driving certification and strict adherence to all applicable agencies and governing laws.
- Operation of on-board computerized application equipment. Calculation of application rates, ratio blending, and customer change orders. Trouble-shoot and train others on application equipment usage.
- Operation of on-board ELD (electronic logging device) in full compliance with DOT rules and regulations.
- Perform minor repairs and maintenance functions for trucking and tank equipment.
- Fill out load (BOL’s) paperwork accurately, neatly and completely.
- Must be comfortable working in adverse weather conditions in a safe manner to deliver product as needed per contract requirements. This includes high terrain, mountain areas where chain laws may be required.
- Be proficient in the safe operation of plant blending, loading and metering equipment.
- Load and unload internal and external trucks, railcars, tanks, and other shipping containers including liquid, dry, equipment, and packaged products.
- Update MSHA training and Mine Site training annually
- Perform and administrate scheduled and unscheduled maintenance functions on plant equipment as required including pumps, tanks, meters, plumbing, trucks, shop equipment, and other plant related items.
- Communicate proactively to dispatcher, area supervisor and/or operations manager any truck needs, maintenance issues, problems, or potential enhancement opportunities.
- Perform rail site operation activities including railcar administration, site and equipment maintenance, and equipment operation.
- Strictly follow all quality control initiatives identified by corporate objectives and quality control coordinator.
- Provide exceptional customer service and communicate customer concerns to dispatcher, area supervisor and/or operations manager.
- Maybe required to drive in mountains and in snowy conditions.
- May frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Drivers may be occasionally exposed to confined spaces, wet and/or humid conditions, high precarious places, fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals.
- May frequently be exposed to outside weather conditions and risk of electrical shock.
- May be frequently be exposed to loud noises in work environment.