Today’s job of the day comes from Ergon Trucking Inc.
Ergon is a world class, family owned liquid tank carrier. A fleet of 156 trucks, 421 tanks and 161 owner/operators logs more than 25,000,000 miles each year in service to more than 200 satisfied customers nationwide.
Currently, Ergon Trucking is hiring Owner Operators in multiple locations in the Northeast.
In addition, Ergon Trucking requires the following for these positions:
- A minimum of 1 year experience in the operation of tractor/trailer equipment.
- Valid CDL A with Tank and Hazmat endorsements
- No more than 2 moving violations in the last 36 months
- Must be 23 years old
- No drug or alcohol convictions in the last 10 years. No felonies
- Able to pass DOT drug test and physical. Must meet all FMCSA guidelines
The company driver jobs offer up to $90,000 per year, a great benefits package, and late model Peterbilts and Kenworths with manual transmissions.
Interested in applying?
Learn more about the job requirements, benefits, pay and more.