The Drive My Way job of the day comes from W&A Distribution
Family owned and operated since 1990, W&A Distribution built a reputation for safety and prioritizing the satisfaction of employees and customers alike. Their communicative and honest approach ensures positive, lasting relationships along with dedication to quality service. Also, W&A’s team of over 100 professionals helps meet customer needs in 48 states, across diverse industries.
Overall, W&A Distribution offers driver opportunities to have the career they deserve. With competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, and quality home time, W&A makes truck drivers a priority. Join a company driven by integrity and shared success.
Currently, W&A Distribution is hiring OTR Dry Van CDL A Drivers and Teams out of Fort Atkinson, WI
Drivers are home weekly, average $65,000-$75,000 per year, and access great benefits. Also, additional details about the positions are below.
- CPM pay structure plus per diem, detention, layover, stop pay, drop&hook, and more
- Average miles per week – 2,200 mi
- Benefits package, including:
- Health insurance with HRA
- 100% company paid dental insurance premiums
- 401k with employer match
- Auxiliary benefit options including vision, short term disability, and more
- Also, drivers receive paid holidays and paid vacation after only 6 months
- Late model, well maintained fleet
- Personal phone use reimbursement
- Offer incentives for fuel economy and low idle time
Overall, the driver duties include safely operating a commercial vehicle as well as pre- and post-trip inspections and reporting. In addition, drivers deliver product or material to destination; assists with unloading as needed.
Also, W&A Distribution asks that applicants hold a CDL A license with 1 year verifiable OTR experience. In addition, they ask drivers have no serious moving violations in the past 2 years and working knowledge of city and state locations throughout the U.S.