Today’s job of the day is from Enviro-Safe Resource Recovery
Enviro-Safe Resource Recovery is hiring a CDL A Regional Tanker Driver in Germantown, WI. The driver will haul Hazmat bulk products roughly 500 miles throughout the Regional Midwest. Enviro-Safe Resource Recovery is a full-service resource recovery environmental company providing environmentally sustainable recycling programs to clients across Wisconsin and the Midwest, operating a state-of-art recycling facility in Germantown, Wisconsin. We are a leading provider of diverse sustainability programs. Enviro-Safe has been recognized and selected nationally 10 years, as an “Inc. 5000 Company” and numerous years for various growth awards.
In this position, you’ll make a difference at this Inc. 5000 growing company and family-owned business. If you want to be on a winning team, with low employee turnover, this might be the position you have been looking for.
Enviro-Safe is hiring a CDL A Regional Hazmat Liquid Bulk Driver in Germantown, WI.
- Average weekly pay: $985 – $1,355 a week
- Base Hourly Pay: $23 – $28 per hour
- Average hours per week: 45-55 hours per week
- Overtime available after 40 hours
- Performance Bonus
- Clean Inspection Bonus: $500 – $1,000
- Paid via direct deposit bi-weekly
Benefits & Perks:
- Great company benefits starting the first of the month on the first full month of employment:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance – Free!
- Long Term Disability Included. Short term available for purchase.
- 401K with 3% company match after 1 year
- 9 Paid Company Holidays
- 2 Weeks Paid Time Off + 3 personal days; 90 day waiting period
- Paid training and paid orientation
- Company Cell Phone
- Perks: company credit card, wellness, uniform, etc.
- Slip Seating: No
Route, Home Time, & Schedule:
- Schedule: Monday through Friday. No weekend work, but extra hours can be made available.
- Home Time: Only out 2-3 nights during the weekday
- Flexibility regarding route and schedule is key
- Route: 500 miles around the Regional Midwest
- Level of Touch: Tanker hoses and pumps will be utilized
- 2016 or newer Peterbilt or Internationals
- Outward-facing cameras
- Must have CDL A license with hazmat and tanker endorsements
- Must have a minimum of 2 years verifiable Class A driving experience with vacuum or bulk tanker experience preferred
- Drivers must have a clean driving record
- Must meet Department of Transportation (DOT) testing and physical requirements and be knowledgeable of DOT regulations
- Must be able to pass a required pre-employment drug screen
- Hiring Radius: Drivers must live within 50 miles of Germantown or be willing to relocate for this position
Interested in applying?
Enviro-Safe Resource Recovery is hiring a CDL A Regional Hazmat Liquid Bulk Driver in Germantown, WI. Drivers earn good pay and benefits and get paid training!