Today’s job of the day comes from Clean Harbors Environmental Services
As a Clean Harbors driver, you will be responsible for the safe transport of hazardous waste from a generator/facility to one of our facilities, adhering to DOT and hazardous waste regulations. At Clean Harbors we are passionate about providing premier environmental, energy, and industrial services.
When you work with the Clean Harbors team, you will perform work that truly makes a difference – not only in people’s lives but also in protecting the planet. Safety is our No. 1 priority. As a driver, you’ll get the training and support to do your job and return home safely. Change your life for the better. Apply today.
We are hiring for the following positions:
- CDL A Dedicated Roll-off Owner Operator in SC to MI & more
- CDL A Regional/OTR Tanker Owner Operator: hiring Nationwide
- CDL A Regional/OTR Dry Van Owner Operator – Nationwide
- CDL A or B Local Hazmat Driver in S. Plainfield, NJ
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Work for Top Environmental Safety Company
- Great company culture
- Company Drivers: Great pay and overtime after 40 hours
- Company Drivers: Health and dental care
- Owner Operators: Good base pay with additional pay opportunities
- Paid orientation or training
- Consistent freight
- Sign-on and referral bonuses for all positions
Interested in applying?
Learn more about the job requirements, benefits, pay and more.