The Drive My Way job of the day comes from Keystone Automotive Operations
Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc., based in Exeter, PA is the leading distributor and marketer of aftermarket automotive equipment and accessories in North America. During their 45+ year history, they have grown from a single auto parts store to become the largest warehouse distributor in our industry.
Currently, Keystone Automotive Operations is hiring Regional CDL A Truck Drivers in Cheney, WA. Both positions are for Dry Van Drivers.
- $5,000 sign-on bonus
- No Touch Freight! Truck is loaded by warehouse staff at our distribution facility and unloaded by non-CDL delivery staff at our cross dock.
- $0.52 per mile with a $70k salary potential
- CONSISTENT miles EVERY week (average 2,700 miles/week)
- CONSISTENT home time throughout the week!
- Home weekends and home every 2-3 nights per week.
- Dedicated evening routes to a Keystone facility & back.
- Late Model Cascadia 505HP tractors! Nothing older than 4 years. More NEW trucks arriving!
- Company paid training
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance available after 30 days
- Paid Company Holidays, Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement for Employees
- And more
Keystone Automotive Operations requires that applicants must have a minimum of 18 months of verifiable CDL Class A driving experience with a safe driving record. In addition, applicants must be able to pass a required pre-employment drug screen. Also, they must meet the Department of Transportation (DOT) testing and physical requirements and must have a current DOT med card. Finally, they must be knowledgeable of DOT regulations and be at least 21 years of age.
Interested in applying?
Learn more about the job requirements, benefits, pay, and more.