The Drive My Way job of the day comes from Keystone Automotive Operations
Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc., based in Exeter, PA is the leading distributor and marketer of aftermarket automotive equipment and accessories in North America. During their 45+ year history, they have grown from a single auto parts store to become the largest warehouse distributor of specialty automotive & RV aftermarket parts and accessories.
In this position you will be:
- Transporting loads on dedicated evening shift routes out/back from our Flower Mound, Texas distribution center
- Includes routes within Texas and to Oklahoma & Louisiana
- Trained and certified on company-provided powered equipment
Why Choose KAO?
- No touch freight; truck is loaded by warehouse staff at our distribution facility and unloaded by non-CDL delivery staff at our cross dock
- Consistent miles every week (average 2,000+ miles / week)
- Home weekends and most every night (some routes will require overnight stay)
- Late model equipment and a strong support team
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- $5,000 sign-on bonus
- Strong company values and employee commitment
Currently, Keystone Automotive Operations is hiring Regional CDL A Dry Van Drivers in Dallas, TX.
Compensation and Benefits
- $0.49 CPM / $70,000 annual salary potential
- $5,000 sign-on bonus (50% at 6,12 months)
- Accessory pay such as per diems, unloading, etc.
- Great company benefits including:
- Company paid training
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance available after 30 days
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement for employees & more
Routes and Schedule
- Transporting loads on dedicated evening routes out/back from our Flower Mound, Texas distribution center
- US routes include: Oklahoma City, OK / Port Allen, LA / Lubbock, TX / San Antonio, TX / Houston, TX
- Evening routes starting 9pm – 12am ET, home daily
- Home Friday and Saturday night!
- Late model Cascadia 505HP tractors, three axle tractor (sleepers) with 53 ft dry vans
- Automatic and manual transmission trucks
- Nothing older than 4 years. More new trucks arriving!
- 70 mph governed speed.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a minimum of 18 months of verifiable CDL Class A driving experience with a safe driving record
- Need to meet Department of Transportation (DOT) testing and physical requirements and be knowledgeable of DOT regulations
- Must be able to pass a required pre-employment drug screen
- Current passport, or ability to get passport (company paid), is required
- Candidates living within 50 miles of the distribution facility or willing to relocate are strongly preferred.
At KAO we live by our values:
- Customer Service
- AND Fun!
Come transport product for the leading wholesale distributor of specialty automotive & RV aftermarket parts and accessories.
Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc is an LKQ Company.
Interested in applying?
Learn more about the job requirements, benefits, pay, and more.