The Drive My Way job of the day comes from Keystone Automotive Operations
Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc., based in Exeter, PA is the leading distributor and marketer of aftermarket automotive equipment and accessories in North America. During their 45+ year history, they have grown from a single auto parts store to become the largest warehouse distributor in our industry.
Currently, Keystone Automotive Operations is hiring Regional CDL A Dry Van Drivers in Exeter, PA.
The Regional Dry Van job out of Exeter, PA offers:
- No-touch freight!
- Consistent miles every week (average 2,000+ miles / week)
- Home weekends and most every night (some routes will require overnight stay)
- Strong company values and employee commitment
Compensation and Benefits
- $0.52 CPM / $70,000 annual salary potential
- $5,000 sign-on bonus (50% at 6,12 months)
- Accessory pay such as per diems, unloading, etc.
- Great company benefits including:
- Company paid training
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance available after 30 days
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement for employees & more
- Late model Cascadia 505HP tractors, three axle tractor (sleepers) with 53 ft dry vans
- Automatic and manual transmission trucks
- Nothing older than 4 years. More new trucks arriving!
- 70 mph governed speed.
Keystone Automotive Operations requires that applicants must have a minimum of 18 months of verifiable CDL Class A driving experience with a safe driving record. In addition, applicants must be able to pass a required pre-employment drug screen. Also, they must meet the Department of Transportation (DOT) testing and physical requirements and must have a current DOT med card. Drivers are required to have a current passport or the ability to get a passport (company paid). Finally, they must be knowledgeable of DOT regulations and be at least 21 years of age.
Interested in applying?
Learn more about the job requirements, benefits, pay, and more.