Today’s Job of the Day comes from Port Consolidated
Port Consolidated serves as the leading supplier of high quality motor fuels, lubricants, and additives. They have serviced Florida and beyond for over half a century, with a staff of over 200 employees.
Each month, they deliver millions of gallons of fuel, oil, and lubricants to the industrial, manufacturing, marine, automotive, aircraft, and agricultural industries. In addition, from their state of the art fleet to our multiple distribution centers across the region, their infrastructure and service capabilities remain unmatched in the industry.
Currently, Port Consolidated is hiring CDL A or B Drivers in the following locations:
Salary, Benefits, and Home Time
- Must have CDL Class B or higher with tankers and hazmat endorsements.
- Port is committed to long term employees.
- Hourly wage with benefits to include health insurance, 401k, vacation.
- Local/Regional runs – Majority home daily with rare overnight
- Day and Night shifts available – Flexible schedules
- Avg pay between $16.00 – $21.00 per hour depending on credentials
- Double time if working after 4p on Saturday and all day Sunday
Certificates, Licenses, & Registrations
- Valid Commercial Driver’s License; Completion of Safe Driver Training
- Completion of HAZ-MAT/OSHA Training
- Completion of General Workplace Safety Training
- Must comply with any other DOT requirements
Applicants must be at least 25 years old, have a CDL A license, and have at least 2 years of experience. Tanker and Hazmat endorsements are required.
Interested in applying?
Learn more about the job requirements, benefits, pay and more.