Today’s Job of the Day comes from Port Consolidated
Port Consolidated serves as the leading supplier of high quality motor fuels, lubricants, and additives. They have serviced Florida and beyond for over half a century, with a staff of over 200 employees.
Each month, they deliver millions of gallons of fuel, oil, and lubricants to the industrial, manufacturing, marine, automotive, aircraft, and agricultural industries. In addition, from their state of the art fleet to our multiple distribution centers across the region, their infrastructure and service capabilities remain unmatched in the industry.
Currently, Port Consolidated is hiring CDL A or B Drivers in the following locations:
- CDL A/B Local Box Truck Company Driver, Miami, FL
- CDL A/B Local Tank Wagon Company Driver, Ft. Pierce, FL
Compensation, benefits and other perks
- This is a full-time, hourly position with a base pay of $18-21 per hour depending on experience
- Pays double time if working after 4 PM on Saturdays and all-day Sunday
- Generous benefits package includes health insurance, 401k and vacation all starting the first of the month after 60 days
Schedule & Home Time
- Runs are both local and regional
- Drivers are home nightly
- We offer flexible day schedules
In addition, they ask that applicants are at least 25 years old, have a CDL A license, and have at least 2 years of experience. Tanker and Hazmat endorsements are required to apply.
Interested in applying?
Learn more about the job requirements, benefits, pay and more.