Today’s job of the day comes from Stevens Trucking
Founded in 1979, Stevens Trucking has been operating in Oklahoma and the contiguous 48 states for 40 years. We operate over 1,000 trailers and over 300 tractors between our oilfield-flatbed and dry freight divisions.
Stevens Trucking is a family-owned and operated business. When he founded Stevens Trucking, Kenney Stevens, set out to provide rapid, reliable delivery service for the oilfield industry. As the business has grown, a family member has stepped up to take on each core aspect of the business.
Currently, Stevens Trucking is hiring CDL A drivers in the following locations:
- Avg $1,000-$1,500 per week + bonus
- Home weekly
- Layover & Stop pay
- Safety, Performance, Fuel, and Referral Bonuses
- Excellent benefits
- No Touch Freight
- Paid Orientation
- Pet Program
- Rider Program
- Monday – Friday schedule with occasional Saturday work
- Average 40-60 hours worked per week
- Paid $17.50 per hour with overtime at $26.25 after 40 hours worked
- Earning potential based on average hours ranges from $42,000 – $60,000
- Safety, Referral, Performance, and Fuel Bonuses
- Home daily or every other day (truck must be parked in the drop yard)
- All no touch freight, bumping docks
- Pet program
- Rider program
- Full benefits available
Stevens requires 2 years of verifiable experience for those drivers looking to get straight to work, a minimum hiring age of 22 years old, an excellent driving record, and a CDL Class A certification.
Interested in applying?
Learn more about the job requirements, benefits, pay and more.