Today’s Job of the Day comes from Apollos Water
Apollos Water is a family owned business located in Battle Ground, IN. Apollos offers bulk liquid waste removal for hazardous and non-hazardous waste transportation: 6,000 vac tanker, +500 CFM and +600 vacuum pump, box truck, roll-off, vac boxes, flatbed for totes and or drum removal, pneumatic tanker, etc.
We are seeking an immediate full time CDL A OTR Tanker Driver in Battle Ground, IN to make deliveries over the road Indiana statewide area and some out of state runs. Works Mon-Fri and will pick up liquid waste products. Materials include used oils and waters. We provide the truck/tanker. You are able to store it at your location. We are looking for an energetic, dependable driver ready to join our team!
- Hiring 100 miles around Battle Ground, IN
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits available immediately
- Simple IRA once employee qualifies
- Employer paid $25K Life Insurance Policy
- Salary: $70,000-75,000
- Pay is bi-weekly via direct deposit
- Now offering a bonus of $1,000 upon 90 day review following good safety standards and performance
- Fuel card provided
- Trucks are manual and automatics with sleepers
- Home every weekend!
- CDL Class A License with Tanker/Hazardous Endorsement
- 2 Years of CDLA driving experience but tanker driving experience is preferred with clean MVR
- MUST Pass DOT background check & DOT drug screens
- Medical Certificate Required
- DUI/DWI in the last 3 years not permitted
- EDI Logs Kept
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Job requires you to hook-up and unhook hoses to the tankers. Some climbing required.
Interested in applying?
Learn more about the job requirements, benefits, pay and more.