Today’s Job of the Day comes from Air Ground Xpress
Air Ground Xpress is a asset-based trucking company headquartered just outside of Pittsburgh PA that has been providing 1st class service to our customers for over 35 years. Our late model company fleet (automatics) is professionally maintained by Penske both at AGX terminals and on the highway 24/7/365 providing our drivers with the peace of mind necessary to get the job done timely and return home safely.
Air Ground Xpress is hiring Regional CDL A Drivers in Cleveland, OH, Regional CDL A Drivers in Clarion, PA and Local Class B & C Straight Truck & Tractor Drivers in Western, PA.
The job highlights for the Regional Driver position include:
- Nightly routes depart from Clarion, PA or Cleveland, OH between 10-11 pm Sunday – Friday
- Routes are to: Chicago, Philadelphia, New York, Newark and Dulles (radius of 10 miles of the respective airports) and average 2500 – 3000 miles/week.
- 10 hours off
- Come back on duty, make airline/company pick-ups and drive back to Clarion, PA or Cleveland, OH
- Stops vary based on the shipment/volumes
- JJ Keller Logging (paper log until trained as needed)
- 53 foot dry van & Various Flatbed (minimal flatbed freight) configurations
- For the most part these routes are NO TOUCH freight. Driver will observe the loading & unloading of the trucks
- Equipment: Sleeper cabs, Drivers are assigned a truck, Automatic, Freightliners, Penske leased/maintained ~ newer vehicles
- Flexible work schedule with annual earnings of 55K – 70K/yr
The job highlights for the Local Driver position include:
- Shift is 8 – 9 hours a day Monday thru Friday. OT after 40 hours. Saturday work available, if interested.
- Hourly rate range from $14.00 to $19.00. Actual starting wage based on MVR, experience, HazMat endorsement and Hiring Manager. Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance as well as short/long term disability coverage after 90 days. Direct deposit and Company uniforms provided.
- Day shift: Start times vary by location 7:00am, 8:00am, or 10:00 AM (typically 8 – 9 hour routes)
- Afternoon shift: 2:00pm – 10:30pm
- 10 hours off
- Stops vary based on the shipment/volumes, Dedicated & Hot Shot Routes
Interested in applying?
Learn more about the job requirements, benefits, pay and more.