Today’s Job of the Day comes from Air Ground Xpress
Air Ground Xpress is a asset-based trucking company headquartered just outside of Pittsburgh PA that has been providing 1st class service to our customers for over 35 years. Our late model company fleet (automatics) is professionally maintained by Penske both at AGX terminals and on the highway 24/7/365 providing our drivers with the peace of mind necessary to get the job done timely and return home safely.
Air Ground Xpress is hiring Local CDL A Drivers in Altoona, PA. In addition, they’re hiring Regional CDL A Drivers in Cleveland, OH as well as Local Class B & C Straight Truck & Tractor Drivers in Western, PA.
The job highlights for the Regional Driver position include:
- Nightly routes depart from PIT between 2200 & 2300 Sunday – Friday
- Routes are to: Chicago, Philadelphia, New York, Newark and Dulles (radius of 10 miles of the respective airports) and average 2500 – 3000 miles/week.
- 10 hours off
- Come back on duty, make airline/company pick-ups and drive back to PIT
- Stops vary based on the shipment/volumes
- JJ Keller Logging (paper log until trained as needed)
- 53 foot dry van & Various Flatbed (minimal flatbed freight) configurations
- For the most part these routes are NO TOUCH freight. Driver will observe the loading & unloading of the trucks
- Equipment: Sleeper cabs, Drivers are assigned a truck, Automatic, Freightliners, Penske leased/maintained ~ newer vehicles
- Flexible work schedule with annual earnings of 55K – 70K/yr
The job highlights for the Local Driver position include:
- Day shift – 10: 00 am – 6:30 pm
- Afternoon shift – 2:00 pm – 10:30 pm
- 10 hours off
- Stops vary based on the shipment/volumes, Dedicated & Hot Shot Routes
- Class A, B and C vehicles, will need a valid Medical Card
- Equipment: Drivers are assigned a truck, Standard & Automatic, Freightliners, Penske leased/maintained: newer vehicles
- Flexible work schedule
Interested in applying?
Learn more about the job requirements, benefits, pay and more.