The Drive My Way job of the day comes from Foodliner
Foodliner, Inc. is one of the largest bulk food carriers in the country and a Transport Topic Top 100 carrier. They are hiring professional Midwest Regional Liquid Bulk Drivers and Owner Operators to join their team. Currently, their company drivers average $75,000/year with the potential to make $85,000/year or more!
Check out the benefits of driving with Foodliner:
- Home weekly or more
- $3,000 Sign-on Bonus, $5,000 if you have bulk (Liquid or Dry) experience!
- Annual Seniority Bonus up to $2,750 per year
- Quarterly Performance Bonus, up to 5.5% of gross earnings
- Weekend Delivery Premium: $100 per day
- 1 Week of Vacation after 6 months and 1 week of Vacation after 12 months
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability. Also, 401K with match
- $50,000 Life Insurance Policy
Interested in applying?
Learn more about the job requirements, benefits, pay and more.