Today’s Job of the Day comes from Maybach International Group
Maybach International Group is a Chicagoland-based logistics company that delivers thousands of goods across the country to local communities. Their goal is to do their best in strategic problem solving to get products moved safely and cost-effectively. Since they were established, they have maintained an open and transparent relationship with their staff and drivers. They want to be fair when it comes to booking loads and getting the best possible rates for our hardworking drivers.
They provide each employee with training to maximize their skills before they start. At Maybach, they form relationships with brokers and customers to deliver on time, cost-effective services with a smile. Also, they understand that being compliant and following the rules and regulations of the road can bring them a long way.
- Runs under Maybach authority
- Direct deposit every Monday
- Fuel and insurance options available
- No security deposits
- No escrow taken out for new owner operators – start earning immediately
- Absolutely no hidden fees
- Inspection bonus – every time you pass from $200-$700
- No forced dispatch so your home time is flexible
- Can make $4000-$8000/week depending on your runs
- We rent trailers
- Have your own truck preferably
- No truck? No problem! We have options to drive with other Owner Operator trucks as well!
- Great pay – company drivers earn 0.50 c/m for solos, 0.65 c/m teams
- Direct Deposit every Friday
- 3000 miles/week average, runs all 48 and can hire from anywhere
- General freight – Dry Van
- 1099 contract job
- New company equipment International and Volvo 2020 automatic
- 70 MPH is max speed
- 3-4 weeks on the road preferred