Today’s Job of the Day comes from Vine Line Logistics
Vine Line Logistics is currently recruiting for motivated individuals to join their team as full-time Regional CDL A Reefer Drivers in Cedar Rapids, IA. Qualified candidates will have an excellent work, attendance, and safe driving history.
Vine Line’s strength is their people. For over 80 years they built their team adding talent in a culture that values individual contributions and integrity. Teamwork motivates them to engage, challenge, excel and achieve. As a growing company, they know that building a strong team is crucial to serving their customers and sustaining their long term success. Never resting on yesterday’s achievements, a commitment to the highest standards drives them to innovate at the forefront of our industry.
Essential job functions for both positions:
- On time arrival for scheduled shift,
- Drive in a safe manner within the law that protects both individuals, products, and property
- Deliver product on time to customer,
- Maintain logs as required by DOT and according to company policy,
- Maintain required paperwork for DOT, company, and customer,
- Attach and detach trailers, as needed,
- Keep tractor cabs and trailers clean and ready for the next driver, and
- Maintain equipment, tractor, and trailers while under your control including maintaining fluid levels, tire pressure, brake lines, etc.
Vine Line Logistics requires a CDL A license. In addition, they ask that drivers can lift at least 50 lbs with or without accommodation, are safety conscious, and are self directed/ambitious/team players.
Interested in applying?
Learn more about the job requirements, benefits, pay and more.