Today’s Job of the Day comes from Tropicana Transport
We are looking for professional CDL A OTR Dry Van or Reefer Drivers to join our team. We treat Truck Drivers like a person, not a number. You must be a dependable and a safety-minded professional, with a commitment to providing our customers the best possible service.We use the latest model, well maintained equipment.
- OTR Class A CDL Driver near Salt Lake City, UT
- Position Type: Company Driver
- Type of Run: OTR
- Haul Type: Reefer
- Pay: Weekly Pay, .40- .50 a mile based on exp – avg about $1,500/week.
- Direct Deposit – paid weekly
- Average miles – 3000 – 3500 miles a week
- Employment Type: Full-time, W2
- Benefits: Health insurance – Redirect Health
Job Highlights and Details:
- Dry Van and Reefer freight. No touch!
- Long haul with tractor trailer
- OTR Experience: 18 months or two winters in the last 4 years
- Driving an average of 3,500 miles/week
- Out 10-14 days and home 2 full days
- Take truck home program
- Pets allowed
- Automatic trucks – 2018-2020 Cascadias
- Orientation – we accommodate and pay for flight or bus fare
- Primarily Reefer biz runs east to west…think I-80. Going from Utah to PA, IL, OH.
- License: CDL A
- Minimum Age: 23
- Minimum Experience: 2 years
- Endorsements Required: None
- Must pass all DOT Requirements, Physical Exam, and Drug Test
- Good MVR and safe driving record
- 2 years reefer experience
Interested in applying?
Learn more about the job requirements, benefits, pay and more.