Today’s job of the day is from Mennel Milling Company
At The Mennel Milling Company, we are proud of our heritage and excited about our future. We have been in business over 130 years because we do things the right way, with integrity. We measure our success by each of the custom products that we produce and through the keen understanding of our customer’s unique and individual needs. Anchored by our core values – quality, uniformity and service – Mennel is committed to always bringing our best.
Mennel Mining Company is hiring Local or Regional CDL A Bulk Drivers in Bucyrus and Fostoria, OH. The purpose of this position is to transport product in a safe and efficient manner. This position will sustain the food safety policy, mission, purpose and quality statements of the Mennel Milling Company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Transport product in a safe and efficient manner
- Conduct daily inspections of the vehicle up to and including observation and reporting equipment or mechanical failures.
- Comply with all DOT and in-house regulations and rules.
- Serve as a brand advocate and ambassador in every interaction with customers.
- Drivers are either home every day or home every 2 to 3 days depending on their shift
- Drivers work the occasional weekend
- Minimum age of 23 years old
- Class A driver’s license in good standing
- 1+ year experience as a driver of commercial motor vehicles
- No record of driver’s license suspension or revocation during the previous three year period
PRIMARY WORK SHIFT: Shift varies depending on workload
- $0.50 per mile trip rate, plus $20.50/per hour
- Weekly pay: $1,986 to $2,685
WORK ENVIRONMENT: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to conditions that are typical to a fast- paced environment, including: moving equipment and machinery, dusty, hot/humid, and cold conditions; employee must be willing to work in all weather conditions, at heights, in precarious places; in the presence of airborne particles.
Interested in applying?
Learn more about the job requirements, benefits, pay and more.