Today’s job of the day comes from American Central Transport
American Central Transport (ACT) is named one of the best fleets to drive for 3 consecutive years! At ACT, their standards are high and so is their pay. They strive to fill every company truck driver job with a seasoned professional who is looking to build a long-term, profitable career. In addition, they offer a great freight base, year-round productivity, and the opportunity to provide the kind of income and benefits a family deserves.
Driving for ACT is about respect and support for the job and paying drivers well for doing it. They are a company that works hard to support drivers, while drivers work hard to support their families. Join the ACT team and enjoy nothing but the best!
- Top of the line equipment: T680 Kenworth’s with upgraded memory foam mattresses & Freightliner Cascadias! Carrier Inverters & APU’s in all trucks!
- Outstanding pay (average $60,000 – $61,000)
- Sign-on bonus of $4,500
- Consistent, reliable freight
- Take the truck home program
- Flexible home time: Regional drivers are guaranteed 6 days home per month!
- Medical insurance (Health and Rx): Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Flex spending for medical & child care expenses
- Paid Vacation & Holiday Pay
- 401(k) retirement pay
- Dental, Life, Vision & AD &D insurance, Short term disability, Term Life Insurance
- Free rider authorization
- Pet rider options
- Indiana, Illinois, and Missouri
- Kansas: East of I35
- Texas: Continue down I35 to Dallas, TX and Houston, TX
- Valid Class A CDL
- Minimum 22 years of age.
- 9 months verifiable OTR tractor trailer experience
- Stable verifiable work history
- No DUI or DWI convictions in the past 7 years.
- No DOT preventable accidents in the past 18 months
Interested in applying?
Learn more about the job requirements, benefits, pay and more.