Today’s job of the day comes from American Central Transport
American Central Transport (ACT) is named one of the best fleets to drive for 3 consecutive years! At ACT, their standards are high and so is their pay. They strive to fill every company truck driver job with a seasoned professional who is looking to build a long-term, profitable career. In addition, they offer a great freight base, year-round productivity, and the opportunity to provide the kind of income and benefits a family deserves.
Driving for ACT is about respect and support for the job and paying drivers well for doing it. They are a company that works hard to support drivers, while drivers work hard to support their families. Join the ACT team and enjoy nothing but the best!
Currently, American Central Transport is hiring CDL A OTR/Regional Dry Van Drivers in the following locations:
Top of the line equipment: T680 Kenworth’s with upgraded memory foam mattresses & Freightliner Cascadias! Carrier Inverters & APU’s in all trucks!
- Outstanding pay (average $63,000)
- Sign-on bonus of $4,500
- Consistent, reliable freight
- Take the truck home program
- Flexible home time: Regional drivers are guaranteed 6 days home per month!
- Medical insurance (Health and Rx): Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Flex spending for medical & child care expenses
- Paid Vacation & Holiday Pay
- 401(k) retirement pay
- Dental, Life, Vision & AD &D insurance, Short term disability, Term Life Insurance
- Free rider authorization
- Pet rider options
- Valid Class A CDL
- Minimum 22 years of age.
- 9 months verifiable OTR tractor trailer experience
- Stable verifiable work history
- No DUI or DWI convictions in the past 7 years.
- No DOT preventable accidents in the past 18 months
Join the American Central Transport Team!
American Central Transport is hiring CDL A OTR/Regional Dry Van Drivers in multiple locations. Join their team!