The Drive My Way job of the day comes from J&L Building Materials.
A family-owned independent distributor, J&L Building Materials provides discerning building professionals with an unmatched level of service. In addition, they offer competitive pricing and exceptional materials since 1958.
Lou Moretzsohn and Jack Barnes, two roofing salesmen, founded J&L Building Materials in 1958. Over half a century later, the company is one of the largest and most respected distributors in the region. In addition, with seven branches throughout Southeastern Pennsylvania and Delaware, J&L serves you. Today, Lou’s son, Dave Moretzsohn runs J&L Building Materials in the family tradition of quality products and outstanding service.
J&L has openings right now for Local CDL A or B Boom Truck Drivers in Avondale, PA.
J&L is always looking for talented and motivated individuals who are dedicated to providing exceptional customer service. In addition, they know that every employee plays an important role in the continued success of J&L.
The ideal candidate will have 2 to 3 years’ experience driving a large commercial vehicle and excellent customer service skills.
Typical Hours: 6:30 am–4:30 pm M–F.
Pay & Highlights:
- Hourly pay range is $24.90per/hour to a maximum of $27.25 per/hour depending on experience
- Weekly direct deposit
- Assigned Truck – Newer Peterbilt and Freightliner (23 ft straight with piggyback)
- Medical, dental, and life insurance after 90 days
- Generous 401(k) plan after 6 months
- Paid time off and a year-end bonus
- Safely operate a heavy truck
- Previous boom experience is a plus (will train if needed)
- Must get articulating crane certified which we will provide
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly process paperwork
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after each trip
Interested in applying?
Learn more about the job requirements, benefits, pay, and more.