Today’s job of the day comes from Distillata
The Distillata Company, a small family-owned company, is looking for a Class A Route Driver to deliver bottled water to local homes and businesses. The company trusts this person to be independent and allows flexibility to complete their route daily.
The best part? You will be home every night and on weekends to spend time with your family and friends! This role is commission-based and typically pays $40,000+ per year and includes an excellent health package. This job requires you to join a union as well.
What’s required to apply?
- 1 year of experience as CDL A driver required.
- Valid and current CDL A license required.
- High School diploma/GED preferred.
- Tanker endorsement is a plus!
- Meet all Federal Motor Carrier D.O.T. requirements and safety qualifications.
- Current D.O.T. medical card.
- Must be able to pass D.O.T. and Worksteps pre-employment physical.
- Flexibility in schedule and ability to work weekend shifts on occasion.
- CDL certification from accredited driving school and one year of similar driving experience; experience may be substituted.
This position works a 40+ hour work week, Monday through Friday. Distillata offers competitive pay, commission based and a comprehensive benefits package.
Interested in applying?
Learn more about the job requirements, benefits, pay and more.