Today’s Job of the Day comes from Republic Services
Republic Services, an industry leader in U.S. recycling and non-hazardous solid waste is now hiring CDL A or B Local Residential and Rolloff Drivers to join their team in locations throughout the Midwest.
Republic Services is hiring in:
Our company cannot thrive without great people devoted to serving customers, the community, and the planet. We hire the best people to make Republic Services a great place to work. We are focused on attracting talented individuals across professions who are as committed to serving customers and the planet as we are. In addition, we strive to create a workplace that’s meaningful and rewarding to our 33,000 employees. That’s why we are proud to be recognized as Best Large Employer by Forbes, World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere, and Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2018 Corporate Equality Index.
A Driver- CDL (A) or (B) is responsible for safely operating a collection truck, and providing prompt, courteous, and complete waste removal services for customers. In addition, the driver is responsible for ensuring his or her vehicle is in compliance with the Company’s safety standards prior to operating the vehicle, ensures that all Company, state, and federal regulations are adhered to at all times while operating the vehicle, and completes vehicle condition reports (“VCRs”) on a daily basis to ensure that any vehicle defects are repaired in a timely manner.
- Home Daily
- Minimal Saturday work
- Average of 50-55 hours/week
- Overtime pay after 40 hours
- Competitive hourly pay based on individual productivity
- Monday through Friday
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401k with company match
- Employee stock purchase program after 3 months
- Prescription coverage
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Company-paid Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance
- Safety & referral bonus programs
- Paid Vacation/Holiday Package
- Waste/dump trucks
- Automatic and Manual transmission
- CDL A or B License with air brakes endorsement.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- No more than 1 DUI / OWI within the last 5 years. All accidents and moving violations will be reviewed.
- Must be able to pass DOT pre-employment drug screen, DOT physical, and road test.
- Must be able to manually pick up refuse bins weighing up to sixty (60) pounds.
- Operate manual and/or automatic controls in accordance with Company safety policies and procedures to lift and load refuse, operate compactor, and dispose of collected material at the designated facility.
Join the Republic Services Team
Republic Services is hiring CDL A or B Local Residential and Rolloff Drivers in various cities in the Midwest.