Today’s job of the day comes from Joe Tex Xpress
Joe Tex Xpress is a rapidly growing company which runs their own fleet of trucks and employs numerous owner/operators. Also, they are family owned and operated and strive to make their customers, vendors, and drivers feel like a part of their family. In addition, their site is located in Mt. Vernon, TX.
Are you are ready to make some real money in the Oilfield? If so, give them a try. Joe Tex Xpress is looking for dedicated and hardworking Company Driver and Owner Operator Class A Bulk Pneumatic Sand Haulers with a safety first attitude. They are currently running in East Texas, Louisiana, New Mexico and Oklahoma.
- Owner Operators: Truck and trailer 80% of load or truck no trailer 70% of load. You can lease a trailer from us at the 10% difference
- Owner Operators: average $4500 to $8,000 weekly based on 2 to 3 loads a day
- Company Drivers: average $2,000 to $2,500 based on 2 to 3 loads a day
- Currently running in East Texas, Louisiana, New Mexico and Oklahoma
- In addition, Joe Tex requires the following certifications: PEC, H2S, Fit Test
- Experienced in pulling pneumatic trailers (Frac Sand) not a must, will train
- MUST have a blower on your truck. (we do not do sand boxes)
- Available to be out 3 – 4 weeks
- Must have at least 2 years Class A Tractor Trailer experience
- Must be 25 years old
- Must have clean MVR and Background