Today’s Job of the Day comes from BP Freight
BP Freight, Inc. is hiring a CDL A OTR Refrigerated/Dry Van Driver in Hollywood, FL and Muskogee, OK. The driver will haul dry and refrigerated products throughout the continental U.S. BP Freight focuses on paying competitively, providing reliable home time, and offering like new equipment. Come and join the family today!
- Average weekly pay: $1,500 – $2,100
- Pay ranges from $0.55 to $0.65 CPM
- Additional pay:
- Stop Pay: $25 additional stop
- All miles paid – practical, paying loaded and unloaded
- $1,500 Weekly Guaranteed Pay
- Bonuses include:
- Referral: $500
- Performance: Clean DOT Inspections ($500 Level I, $200 Level II, $100 Level I)
- Paid weekly via direct deposit
Benefits & Perks
- Perks: PrePass, SunPass, iPass, Cash Advance provided.
- Rider program
- Take your truck home program
- No slip seating
Home Time, Route, & Schedule
- Minimum 3-4 weeks on the road, one week home. Longer on the road, longer home time.
- Route: Throughout the continental United States 48 states (No NYC)
- Level of Touch: No touch freight
- 2013-2021 Volvo and Freightliner trucks
- Automatic and Manuals available
- Governed speed: Up to 72 mph
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have CDL A license
- Drivers must have a minimum of 2 years verifiable tractor-trailer driving experience
- Must have no DUI/DWIs or Controlled Substance violations in last 5 years
- Must have no more than 1-2 moving violations in the past 2 years
- Drivers must meet Department of Transportation (DOT) testing and physical requirements and be knowledgeable of DOT regulations
- Must be able to pass a required pre-employment drug screen
- Drivers should live within 300 miles of Hollywood, FL or Muskogee, OK.