Job Title: Inside Sales – Driver Recruiting Specialist
Drive My Way is a newly launched, rapidly growing, online recruiting service in the transportation industry based in Chagrin Falls, Ohio. We are looking to hire a full-time sales professional. The right candidate will be responsible for selling job postings to executive level leaders and/or hiring managers responsible for driver recruiting for private employers and carriers in the transportation industry.
This position directly contributes to the execution of the company’s sales strategy with a solution based sales approach by promoting the intrinsic value and quality of our unique recruiting service.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional with transportation industry and/or HR technology sales or recruiting experience. The job blends both strategy and execution – candidates should be prepared to roll up their sleeves and personally see initiatives through to completion, independently manage multiple priorities and meet challenging deadlines.
We are willing to train the right candidates for our inside sales position. Our company strongly believes in training and developing our people for future growth.
- Manage the sales cycle working with client leads provided, prospecting new clients, making presentations, closing business and relationship management.
- Introduce Drive My Way to employers in specific geographic areas via phone and web-conferencing, explaining the Drive My Way technology and selling job postings.
- Write emails to potential and active leads throughout the sales process
- Maintain client relationships to ensure renewal business, including customer service, problem resolution and support.
- Actively use the CRM system (Accelo) to track sales activity/results; keep daily metrics and run ad hoc reports for management
- Use search tools, social media and other sources to research and identify appropriate target clients that are a genuine fit so that they will continue to use it. This requires a consultative approach, strong knowledge of the technology and the company needs.
- Keep active with social media and engagement both generally and within the industry community, especially employers recruiting drivers.
- Participate in the technology product development process to define future functionality, especially enhancements to the employer experience.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communication, HR, business or related field
- Minimum of 1 year of recruiting or sales experience (inside or direct); 3 to 5 years preferred
- Previous customer service experience a plus
- Demonstrated experience with social media and engaging a following all major social media platforms – LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube
- Previous experience using a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system to manage the sales process preferred.
- Detail oriented with excellent data entry skills
- Proficient in MS Office – Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Web-conferencing, CRM systems and other reporting tools.
- Strong excel skills a plus (Pivot tables, VLOOKUP’s)
- Interest in the trucking/transportation industry a plus.
- Strong understanding of the online recruiting process and candidate life-cycle.
- Excellent communicator—Ability to communicate orally and in writing with all levels of the organization and with clients.
- Professional and able to interface with a sophisticated, informed, business client
- Aptitude to develop and maintain strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Exceptionally organized and disciplined with a high level of reliability and follow through
- Seeks development—actively engages in developing industry and professional skills; picks up new skill sets quickly
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Strong ability to take high level guidance, prioritize effectively
- Self-starter and work with a high level of initiative and flexibility
- Ability to work effectively under deadlines and juggle several assignments simultaneously
- Analytical – data, analytics, and metrics oriented
- Cooperative, team player with cross functional mindset
- Ability to retain and protect confidential material
To express interest, please contact us at email@example.com.
Drive My Way is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age, veteran status, disability unrelated to job requirements, genetic information, military service, or other protected status.