Today’s Job of the Day comes to us from Dupré Logistics, LLC.
Dupré Logistics commits to their team members, their customers, and their community. Dupré strives to be “the ideal place to work”, and are always seeking exceptional talent to join their team of professional drivers. They invest in and reward loyalty, knowledge, performance, and a desire for growth.
Dupré Logistics is currently seeking the following CDL A drivers:
- Sulphur, LA: Local End Dump Truck Driver
- Baton Rouge, LA: Regional Chemical Driver
- Channelview, TX: Local Chemical Driver
- Houston, TX: Local Fuel Driver
- Bedford Park, IL: Local Dry Van Driver
- Dolton, IL: Regional Bulk Tanker Driver
- Osceola, AR: Local Cryogenic Driver
- West Memphis, AR: Local Fuel Driver
- Nashville, TN: Local Fuel Driver
- Holly Pond, AL: Local Fuel Driver
Drivers earn excellent money, receive pay weekly, and receive health benefits immediately upon hire.
In addition, Dupré offers a great benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage, 401(k), profit sharing, short and long-term disability, company paid life insurance and much more.
Also, Dupré provides well-maintained, dedicated equipment, out and back freight, and drivers’ benefits start on day one.
Dupré Logistics asks that applicants be at least 23 years old, already have their CDL A license, and have at least two years of two years recent T/T driving experience. Positions typically require Hazmat, Tanker, or TWIC endorsements.
Interested in applying?
Learn more about the job requirements, benefits, pay and more.