As the Customer Success Manager, you will assist Drive My Way customers from the time of onboarding to drive adoption of the product and demonstrate ongoing value to customers throughout their entire lifecycle, Your primary objective is to increase user engagement, renewal rates, minimize churn, and support revenue growth through customer advocacy and referrals.
This is a unique opportunity to join our small and growing team to help build a scalable customer success model to support our aggressive growth strategy. It’s all about customer retention, growth and satisfaction. Coming in on the ground floor, you will learn about our product, process and technology and then play a critical role helping to design the customer success processes and our customer journey KPIs. You’ll play a lead role in helping to produce compelling case studies for early adopters of all sizes, including a few of the largest enterprise customers in the industry.
- Managing the entire customer lifecycle to maximize the value they get by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed, including onboarding, conducting account reviews, training on our platform so customers achieve early value, providing customer service, escalating issues, executing on customer renewals and expansion opportunities.
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement by leveraging data and insights from a variety of tools ie) NPS, Intercom, Health Metrics
- In collaboration with Marketing and the Customer Support team, understand customer goals and help activate marketing and driver engagement strategies to support them.
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide feedback to the Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams for improvements.
- Cultivate relationships and effectively navigating throughout each organization to ensure day-to-day users, their leaders and executive decision makers understand the value proposition, results achieved and the ROI.
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as Drive My Way advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies). Support revenue growth through customer advocacy and referrals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in entrepreneurship, marketing, communications, human resources, business or other related fields.
- 1-2 years previous experience in customer success and/or account management role within a SaaS software company.
- Ideally 5+ years of experience in customer success, account management, customer service, management consulting, business development or another client-facing role.
- Experience or working knowledge of recruiting or the trucking/transportation industry is a plus.
- Proven track record working collaboratively with cross-functional teams (ie. Sales, Product Development, Marketing, Customer Support Services, etc.)
- Previous experience using systems to manage customer success (ie Intercom or similar live chat, Pendo, etc.
- Experienced in creating structure in ambiguous situations and designing effective processes.
- Moderate travel required (less than 20%).
No relocation benefits offered or sponsorship available