- Support our small to mid-size customers by managing the entire customer lifecycle to maximize the value they get by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed, including onboarding, conducting account reviews, training on our platform so customers achieve early value, providing customer service, escalating issues, executing on customer renewals and expansion opportunities.
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement by leveraging data and insights from a variety of tools ie) NPS, Intercom, Health Metrics
- In collaboration with Marketing and the Customer Support team, understand customer goals and help activate marketing and driver engagement strategies to support them.
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide feedback to the Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams for improvements.
- Cultivate relationships and effectively navigating throughout each organization to ensure day-to-day users, their leaders and executive decision makers understand the value proposition, results achieved and the ROI.
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as Drive My Way advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies). Support revenue growth through customer advocacy and referrals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in entrepreneurship, marketing, communications, human resources, business or other related fields.
- Ideally 3+ years of experience in customer success, account management, customer service, management consulting, business development or another client-facing role.
- 1+ years previous experience in customer success and/or account management role within a SaaS software company preferred.
- Experience or working knowledge of recruiting or the trucking/transportation industry is a plus.
- Proven track record working collaboratively with cross-functional teams (ie. Sales, Product Development, Marketing, Customer Support Services, etc.)
- Previous experience using systems to manage customer success (ie Intercom or similar live chat, Pendo, etc.
- Experienced in creating structure in ambiguous situations and designing effective processes.
- Requires moderate travel (less than 10%).
No relocation benefits offered or sponsorship available.
If you have tenacity, a bias for action and achieving results, an innate curiosity to listen and learn, creative problem solving, a passion for teaching, and you thrive in an environment that is collaborative, fun and fast-paced, this role is for you! Put your passion, unwavering work ethic, can-do spirit and ‘never give up’ mentality to work in this role to drive growth.