Today’s Job of the Day comes from State Highway Supply
State Highway is a small, family-owned bridge and highway supply company that treats their drivers like family. State Highway operates primarily as a flatbed company, but they also offer dry van opportunities.
Currently, State Highway Supply is hiring Flatbed and Dry Van Regional Midwest Drivers, and they prefer to hire out of Ohio.
- Home every weekend
- Weekly miles average 2,500
- Weekly pay range $1,000- 1,200 based on 28% of the load
- Prefers to hire out of Ohio
- We run the Midwest, South, and Southeast
- W-2 with benefits after 60 – 90 days
- Late model Freightliner Columbias – 2017
- Live load and unload for flatbed
- No touch freight for Dry Van
State Highway asks that applicants are at least 21 years old and have their CDL A license. In addition, they ask that drivers have at least 2 years of verifiable experience.
Interested in applying?
Learn more about the job requirements, benefits, pay and more.