Today’s job of the day comes from Fuel Panda
FleetPanda dispenses fuel to commercial vehicles in the Bay Area. They are a thriving, well-funded startup looking for skilled drivers with people skills, ambition, and the flexibility to work at a fast-paced startup. Currently, they’re hiring Local CDL A or B Delivery Drivers in San Francisco and in San Jose.
The fuel drivers drive a company truck to customer locations and refuel their fleets of vehicles using an automated pump similar to a gas station. In addition, they work closely with the founder and executive team and learn the operations of a growing startup.
Overall, Fuel Panda is growing very quickly with many opportunities for advancement into hub manager, fleet maintenance, driver supervisor and even lead efforts as we launch in new cities. Also, they offer assistance in earning your CDL or hazmat certification.
- Competitive hourly rates ($25-$35)
- On the Job training
- Flexibility to define your own working hours
- Possibility to lead part of the operations team/advance
- One time bonus of $500 after completing 90 days with us
- Valid commercial driving license in CA.- a plus.
- Able to pass regular drug tests.
- Clean driving record: no more than 2 points and 1 at-fault accident.
- Be able to lift 30 pounds comfortably.
- Be able to work at night and split-shifts.
- Car services and mechanic experience